Naperville Public Library – 95th Street Library (Coming Fall 2017)
- This project is currently in the construction process, to be completed Fall 2017
- 63,000-square-foot building
- $2 million budget to replace flooring, improve electrical, update all furniture, upgrade rooms and other interior finishes
Naperville Public Library – Nichols Public Library Renovations
- This project completed in October 2016
- 63,000-square-foot building
- $2.3 million budget to replace flooring, improve electrical, upgrade rooms and entire floorplan
- Renovation of the community and children's rooms
Naperville Public Library – Nichols Public Library – Naper Launch
- “Naper Launch” a cooperative new business space, located on the upper level of Nichols Library, developed in partnership with the Naperville Development Partnership, the City of Naperville and Naperville Public Library.
- Newly remodeled space included added electrical outlets for patron use throughout library, new LED lighting and fixtures, new flooring, paint and furniture
- Project was delivered with minimal impact on patrons and programming
Naperville Public Library – Naper Boulevard Library
- ADA and other upgrades to Lower Level Public Restrooms /li>
- New signage throughout Library
- New lighting fixtures in children's area, upper and lower level areas
- Define new teen space
- New paint through-out library
- Re-work Children's Program Rooms from top to bottom
- Upgraded electrical to accommodate new lighting and increase power outlets for patron use throughout upper and lower levels
- For a printable datasheet, Naperville Public Library - Naper Boulevard Library
Wheaton Town Square Outbuilding
- Retail Extension to Wheaton Town Square, a popular outdoor mall in Wheaton, IL
- Interior customized improvements
Interior Alterations – Wheaton Bank and Trust
- Construction delivery method was the General Contractor for this project
- The Wheaten Bank & Trust project was a uniquely delivered project, as all work was done at night and weekends.
- Special security and construction measures were used to protect patrons privacy and enable uninterrupted banking operations.
- For a printable datasheet, Interior Alterations - Wheaton Bank and Trust Oakbrook
Well House Addition/Radionuclide Compliance – Village of Oswego
- The renovations/additions were to accommodate new Radionuclide filtration equipment to bring the water supply into compliance with new Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards.
- Compliance project was to complete renovations to five existing well houses in the Village of Oswego.
- For a printable datasheet, Village of Oswego Well Houses
Tutor Time Day Care Center New Facility
- Commercial Build-Out for Day Care Center
- Complete scope of work for interior improvements
- Franchise educational center under brand Tutor Time, owned by Learning Care Group, Inc.
- For a printable datasheet, Tutor Time Daycare
People’s Resource Center Office Renovation
- The People’s Resource Center project included a comprehensive interior remodeling of offices for the agency relocation and expansion.
- PRC is a 501(C)3, multi-service, grass roots organization serving people of DuPage County, Illinois
- This project utilized a Design-Build method of construction delivery as it was the most budget conscious approach for a non-profit agency.
- For a printable datasheet, People's Resource Center
Danada Gardens – Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- The Danada Visitor Gardens project was designed to enhance the grounds around Danada House with formal gardens, new patios, and naturalistic pathways.
- The unifying design of this project was intended to reflect the rich equestrian history of Danada
- Additional site improvements included aesthetic enhancements throughout the large Garden areas.
- For a printable datasheet, Danada Gardens
Cantera Lakes Interior Improvements – Dr. Choi Ophthalmology
- The Eye and Facility Clinic Interior Improvements was designed to be unique with both optometry and facial specialty services
- This project used a Design-Build method of construction delivery
- Clean, modern and warm describe the design and approach to the look and feel of this medical center
- For a printable datasheet, Dr. Choi Ophthalmology
6-unit Apartment Building – DuPage County Health Department
- The new apartment building for DuPage County Health Department featured an assisted living group home for special needs residents in DuPage County
- This project was partially funded by DuPage County Health Department with a Grant
- Special features were included amenities for special needs residents
- For a printable datasheet, DuPage County Health Department-6 Unit Residential Facility
Addition/Remodeling – DuPage County Health Department
- Addition and Remodeling for DuPage County Health Department
- Facility is located in the DuPage County Complex in Wheaton, Illinois
City Hall Annex – City of Wheaton
- The facility was a Design Build project located in beautiful downtown Wheaton
- The Wheaton City Hall Annex Building Project was an extension to the existing historical Wheaton City Hall
- This Design-Build project was an exciting example of historical preservation and extension
- The purpose for the Annex Building was to house Wheaton City Hall’s Communication and Technology Department as well as the Public Access Channel 17 Digital Video Studio
- For a printable datasheet, Wheaton City Hall Annex
Dining Room/Barr Terrace Renovation – Cantigny Golf Club
- Dining Room and Terrace Renovation for Golf Club
- Project was on time and within budget
- New Dining Room remodeling offers year round revenue for the Clubhouse